søndag den 16. juni 2013

Ordering - Shipping - Payment

Ordering Payment 
You can write an email to me at wyrnac@hotmail.com



Storage Policy
My products are cheap compared to the rest of the market, since I am a small dealer and have chosen not to have any large stock of products. It has the meaning that I only order products home once a month, just to keep the low prices.

This means that you must have confirmed your order within the following booking dates

I place an order 7 October so I will have your order as last 6 October
I place an order 11 November so I will have your order as last 10 November. (If you must have Christmas products, you must be ordered them here).

If you  miss something in my webshop, ask, maybe I can get it for you. 

Shipping
Shipping without insurance.
Maximum 50 g
Europe - € 1.47
USA - € 1.74

Maximum 100 g
Europe € 2.95
USA - € 4.02

Maximum 250 g
Europe 4.29
USA 6.70

EU countries - max 1 kg. € 26,82
Post Pack of delivery, the package delivered directly to you
Your package is insured and you can find it via Track and Trace


Payment 
You pay only when your order is confirmed from me and the shipping type is selected.
I accept payment via bank transfer or paypal.